Supply Dynamics’ strong team culture and “yes, we can!” attitude is a big part of our success. We’re defining a new paradigm for managing supply in distributed manufacturing environments. If you are seeking a career transforming the fundamentals of the supply chain, Supply Dynamics is the place for you.
We are on the lookout for smart, motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who love a good challenge in roles such as:
Don’t see an opening that matches your field? Send us your resume – there may be a fit!
Supply Dynamics seeks experienced engineering or technical professionals looking for a flexible contract opportunity translating information from blueprints into reportable, functional data. This individual must have proficiency reading and understanding blueprints for both simple and complex parts and assemblies.
This role is ideal for reliable individuals with weekday/daytime availability who seek flexibility in their schedule. You could be a retired engineer or machinist. You could be a stay-at- home parent with an engineering background. We welcome veterans to apply, as well. After passing a test demonstrating the required skill set, hired contractors are paid based on the accuracy of work performed.
– Engineering, machining, or forging experience
– Experience reading and understanding both simple and complex blueprints
– Working knowledge of Windows based computers
– Must be a US citizen
– Willing to work as an independent contractor in a professional environment.
This position can be based at Supply Dynamics office in Loveland, Ohio or candidates can work remote.
Supply Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer.
As a Sales Support Coordinator at Supply Dynamics, you directly influence and communicate with existing prospects to advance their status in the sales cycle. You do so by constructing customized proposals, ROI analyses, and engaging content. You will also provide input to marketing campaigns and assist with creating content that succeeds in attracting prospects. You will work independently and with others to progress and close targeted accounts. This role directly supports the CEO. Closing sales and growing our business is the key indicator of success.
To be effective in this role, you will need to be comfortable writing in a clear, succinct, and persuasive manner. Your ability to package ideas into a variety of mediums, including presentation decks, webinars, ROI analyses, press releases, case studies will also be an asset in this position. You must be comfortable doing on-line demonstrations to sales prospects via web conference and following up with them via e-mail and phone. While not a pre-requisite, you’ll need to quickly come up to speed on manufacturing terminology and familiarize yourself with our SDX Platform. But don’t worry, we can teach you that stuff!
If you have excellent writing skills and a passion for solution selling, software and supply chain, this position at Supply Dynamics has your name on it.
– Work with CEO to ultimately close enterprise level software/service contracts
– Responsible for prospect qualification, customer development, and proposal creation
– Progress an existing sales pipeline/funnel of target companies towards close.
– Work with our operations people to help them increase our penetration at existing customers.
– Initiate contact with prospects by phone, email, text, and social media.
– Build a network of influencers and decision makers within target companies
– Educate, qualify, and commit prospects
– Assist with the development of e-mails and thought leadership pieces
– Work with internal and external resources to develop content to help educate the market
– Participation in occasional customer-paid consulting engagements
– Work with product development to help them identify functionality that will deliver increased value
– Participate in the development of annual sales strategies and budgeting
– Develop creative sales approaches that differentiate Supply Dynamics’ in the marketplace
– Report on sales progress over the last day, week, month, and year
– Monitor companies, competitors, and trends to ensure Supply Dynamics is positioned to succeed
– Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, Supply Chain, or related field
– 2-3 years of prior sales related experience
– Proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
– Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
– Ability to explain complex subject matter clearly and succinctly
– Attention to detail and good organization skills
– Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
– Ability to overcome customer concerns and close sales
– Demonstrated experience with complex sales processes that involve multiple team members
– Creative and strategic mindset
– High energy
– Ability to travel up to 5% as required
– Solution sales experience
– Purchasing, contract writing, or negotiations experience
– Experience using CRM tools (HubSpot preferred)
As a Network Administrator at Supply Dynamics, you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of our network and infrastructure that support our hosting environment. The Network Administrator will be tasked with the creation of incident management records and following change management processes and procedures.
– Provide infrastructure support to the organization, including management of Windows and Linux servers (patching, backups, user management, log monitoring, DR, etc.). Estimate 30% of job function
– Perform root-cause fault analysis, fault resolution, system configuration, software installation and OS installs and upgrades for servers (Windows 2003, 2008, Linux web, application, and database)
– Responsible for the day-to-day break/fix, maintenance, and operation of selected systems
– Perform System & Application maintenance and upgrades
– Perform (2008 R2) MS Active Directory administration, configuration, and management
– Perform VMware ESX administration, configuration, management, and modifications as required
– Perform network/system management and monitoring
– Recommend process improvement technologies and implement them after approval is given
– Respond to customer audits and make improvements as needed
– Maintain vendor relationships, with various hardware/software vendors
– Administer and maintain on-site facility equipment
– Administer and maintain 3rd party co-location facility equipment
– Perform basic support for Avaya phone system
– Maintain Office 365
– Successfully manage infrastructure environment
– Successfully pass customer audits
– Successfully centralize logging, including monitoring, reporting, and archiving
– Enhance infrastructure monitoring framework
– Review, enhance, and test policies for disaster recovery and security event response
– Research and recommend solutions for expansion of hosting environment, including redundancy, fault tolerance, backup, etc.
– Provide successful first tier support for hosting environment
– Provide operational support for SaaS solutions
– Windows 2003/2008 Server Operating Systems
– Windows 7 and 10 Professional Desktop Operating Systems
– CentOS and/or other Linux Operating Systems
– Windows/Linux Network & Systems Administration
– Proficient with LAN/WAN technologies
– Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP) and network troubleshooting
– Virtualization Technology (VMware, Disaster Recovery, High Availability)
– Veeam Backup Software
– Office 365 configuration
– Excellent troubleshooting and research skills
– Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or equivalent
– VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or equivalent
– Virtualization Technology (VMware, Citrix, Microsoft)
– Synology NAS
– Systems Backup and Disaster Recovery technologies