Here’s what you’ll like about PAC:
First, it’s fast. Typically we can process 1,000-2,500 P/Ns per week. Second, you choose the fields you want us to capture. We’re not just talking about the easy stuff either.
We routinely document primary or secondary manufacturing process, special processes, material types and finishes, part sizes and weights, quality/inspection requirements and more.
The PAC process ensures the use of a common naming convention and taxonomy consistent with your requirements. Data can be easily merged, analyzed, and, if necessary, easily reviewed and validated by stakeholders.
Armed with that data you’re in perfect position to:
- Match part manufacturing attributes to specific site or part supplier capabilities.
- Assemble part family requests for quotation (RFQs)
- Understand discrete and aggregate raw material requirements across parts and suppliers
- Identify opportunities to standardize raw material sizes and specifications
- Drill down on compliance requirements such as REACH, RoHS, DFAR, etc.
- Identify equivalency relationships across multiple part numbers with same form, fit, and function
- Fully leverage Material Demand Aggregation, blockchain, IoT, and AI opportunities